Hey peeps, I’m back from the girls’ surf trip to Barbados and it looks like we have a bunch of new readers. Thanks for all of the great feedback on our last post. I was a little shocked when my phone starting dinging nonstop at the beach with new comments, and I’m sorry I didn’t take the time to respond to all of you. I was busy surfing
We hope you’ll stick around and follow our progress on our 130-year-old fixer-upper. We have lofty goals and a limited budget, which is a recipe for either fun or disaster. I forget which. We have a ton of projects coming up that we’re geeked to share with you:
- We’re making frames from scratch and matting our own art.
- We’re attempting to make our super creepy basement slightly less creepy.
- Bradley installed a new entry door in the dining room while I was gone and I have after pictures to share.
- We’re finally finishing off those tree stump side tables.
- We’re ripping out the last of the fugly burgundy carpet, rolling it up and setting it on fire. Just kidding about that last part. Maybe.
- We’re making bedside tables so our bedside stuff isn’t sitting on the bedside floor.
- And our most insane project to date: we’re going to DIY our own surfboards. Seriously.
Thanks again for all the feedback and we’ll be back to posting regularly in a couple of days. In the meantime, check out the projects tab to see what we’ve been up to for the past year.